Any amplifier-based or similiar report?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccloh00

Hi,

Is there any report (amplifier-based or similiar) to share?
As my final year project report writing submission date is on 12 April, but at this moment i only managed to complete my hardware, not a single word on my report yet

Highly appreciate if anyone would like to share out, a similiar one wil do.

you want to try and find a pre-written report for a project similar to yours? I sure hope you aren't planning to plagiarize your report.

I don't know about other people, but my report for my final year project was 25-30 pages not including appendices, and took a LOT of time to write, and there is no way I would let anyone use it to be lazy and avoid writing their own report. After all, it's nobody's fault but your own that you procrastinated on writing it until now. And hey, you still have a week to get it written... it might take some all-nighters, but you can get it done. If you don't want to put in that much effort (like everyone else has to), then you deserve to get a failing grade.

Guys, don get misund...

I'm just saking for a draft copy, like wat shud i include for the Methodology and Results/Conclusion parts.

Anyway, nobody's topic will be the same as mine,rite??

If don hav its ok...i'm jz asking for some guidance. Sorry for those who feel bad.

share a report?

I'm just saking for a draft copy, like wat shud i include for the Methodology and Results/Conclusion parts.
There is a BIG difference between asking for someones report, and a portion of someones report.

Anyway, nobody's topic will be the same as mine,rite??
How can you guarantee that if you want someone elses report?

If don hav its ok...i'm jz asking for some guidance. Sorry for those who feel bad.

Have you looked up amplifiers on google?

All right, i apologize for my bad english =.=

I adi seek the advices from my lecturer but he is so biz as he handles 22 students for their fyp.

Sorry for those who feel bad again.

Thank all.

p/s: after my thesis is submitted,if anybody would like me to share it out i'll be fine wit that, if only u don laught at it...

Hi

Can anyone advise on what shud i include in my Results/ Discussions?

My project is Preamp and Class B amplifier.

I'll include the "Gain" and "Distortion" factors. But what else can i write?? i'm rily out of ideas......very panic

Pls. any advices?

I don't know if noise factors are relevant, they would be on a commercial amplifier. the matching between stages and choice of components affect noise (mainly the semis)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…