Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

any memory card reader schematic or circuit diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

kay2203

hye there....

im looking for a circuit diagram or schematic of a memory card reader..any memory card such as SD,MMC,CF..and etc... im working on a college project to build a memory card reader with PIC from scratch...but it is quite difficult to get the schematics....it is quite urgent..as i am just left with 3weeks more to submit the draft...

so anyone..who has these schematic or where to find them..pls let me..know....thanxxx

kay

Most memory card readers use specially designed ICs that handle all these in hardware logic. You can always use a PIC and implement the protocols in software. In that case, there is nothing much to include on the schematics other than the pic itself, and try to use a low-voltage version as most flash don't work with 5v. CF is mostly parallel, MMC/SD can be controlled via SPI. As I said, majority of the work is in software. And by using a PIC, don't expect fantastic transfer rates.

help...

Im planning to do a similar part of my project in transfering data usign this memory card reader..ibuilding up the schematic wouldnt be a problem actually.. i can get it done.. but i need help in teh software module.. im seriouslly bad in the programming.. i asked help around and most of them are also askin me if i got any sample of teh source coe or something similiar where they can start workin on soemthing.. so you know any links or something where i can get info on teh source code...hope to get a reply cause as always my projects is very much needed to hel me wiht my final year... plase hope someone can help me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back