anybody built ozpic programmer working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

viji2ks

hai all,
i have gather informnation through net for pic programmer finally i went to **broken link removed**
above website & downloaded the Pcb format i buit as shown website i did all the circus to programme the pic family by server ics pic16f84A pic16F873A, 12F675 none of these ics not able programme , i did some debug ie , adjusted 13Vdc at zif socket By lm317 , i tried all options using winpic prog & icprog none worked for programmer only these can erase content & some times display junk values 3f40 like while i try to read from pic plz any body guide me at least who has build circuit working

thankyou
vijaya

suply is 18v ac input

hai i am using 18v ac supply at input & measured the dc nearly 20vdc after rectifier & i adjusted the lm317 o/p such that at zif socket the voltage is 13Vdc , i tried the ics 16f877a ,16f84a, 12f675 can olny be erase but not programmed with all delay adjustments also

Try using the manual toggle buttons on WinPicProg to switch the lines and measure the results on the actual PIC pins.

Make sure you have set up the hardware properly in the configuration, i.e set the sense of the Vdd, Data, Clk, Vpp etc. Then use the hardware check, as Nigel suggests, and toggle each line one at a time and make sure you are actually getting what you expect at the programming socket.

ofcourse i tried hardware check & i found starge that at dataoutpur at zif with pic ic is shows only 2.+ where withour ic in zif shows only 4Vdc i didn't get weather it is correct or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…