Arduino SSR 5V DC (Mager GJ-3FA-L)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StealthRT

I just noticed this SSR that was for DCV instead of all the others that are normally for AC.

Although I can not find the datasheet for it, it does seem compatible with Arduino. **broken link removed** auction site and also https://www.sainsmart.com/sainsmart...v-32v-5a-for-avr-dsp-arduino-mega-uno-r3.html is where I found it.

However, I am just wanting to double check 2 things here:

1. My thoughts on how to go about wiring it:

I have 2 scenarios here. One that runs 12V out and another that does ground. Is this SSR capable of doing the 0vdc out since I am seeing the output is 5V-220V DC? I'm using the 0V DC to "push" a button (pushing = grounding it) so that the object it's connected to turns on or off.

2. I gather that when I send 5V DC to the SSR (via Digital Pin 1 or 2) it will open up the line for the 12V/0V to flow out the negative (-) side? Not sure if these are NO or NC? And as a side note, the diagram in the picture and the label on the SSR itself seems to be backwords? It says **+/- and +/-** while the diagram says **-/+ and -/+**?

**Addition:**

This image shows that they have some resisters in place:

Can anyone tell by those images above what type of resister they are using? Seems to me they are dropping the voltage by that on the arduino board side?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…