Assemble a mosfet module for hundreds of kiloamperes

v48371

I need to make a switching power supply with a conversion frequency of about 100 kHz with a supply voltage of about 12V and a current consumption of hundreds of thousands of Amps and this is no joke. I need to use MegaJoules of energy per pulse, and the most compact solution is batteries.
I don't want to waste time, this is expensive time of my life, during which I could earn money, clean the house or prepare firewood. “Do better, the worst comes naturally” is a principle of life and I created the topic not for jokes.
My budget is limited and I need to use inexpensive mosfets connected in parallel. I need a ready-made working diagram.
100kHz, 12V, 100kA

IXTN660N04T4 Here is a MOSFET. Don't get too excited about "600A". I have pulsed them to 600 but not used them for seconds at that current.
IRL40SC228 I have used these or something very similar.

We need much more information about the pulse you want. I have reached 2000A at 1000V.

Last edited:

The supply would consume more power than it could output unless its 100% efficient (and it won't be).

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…