Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

audio amplyfire

Status
Not open for further replies.

reza2195

hi.
I need to hi power amplyfier schematic diagram(about 200w R.M.S \13.2v to48v dc/dc)pleas help me find it.thanks

Last edited:
I'm getting tired of these vague requests, please provide more information!

I hope you won't connect the four speakers in parallel to the amplifier. If the speakers are each 4 ohms then the amplifier will get a load of 1 ohm which is like a dead short.

You are asking for a complicated circuit that will require a bit of effort to construct, and then to make it work properly. I would recommend going to walmart, unless you are quite adept at making circuits work. By just asking this type of question, I would say wally world would be the way to go.

Why dont you do what I just did, go to Google and type "200W audio amplifier schematic", eh?
Guess what happened, Google said:

Results 1 - 10 of about 3,090,000 for 200w audio amplifier schematic. (0.31 seconds)

Not bad eh?

JimB

In Google I typed, "200w audio amplyfire schematic" and it said, "Huh?" then it corrected my spelling mistake.

To make such a high power with only 12V to 14V from a car battery, you also need to make a powerful stepup the voltage power supply.

Or use a step-up transformer on the output, but that would be big and bulky and expensive, also it'd introduce distortion.

If the output impedance of a transformer is 4 ohms, then its input impedance for 200W and a 13V battery is only 0.075 ohms. Wind the primary with copper pipe instead of wire. You won't get any bass unless the core is as big as the car.

Wind the primary with copper pipe instead of wire. You won't get any bass unless the core is as big as the car
Well, Hero999 did say it would be big and bulky....
With the copper pipe you could use a liquid coolant. You could also use it to cool the 1000 parallelled MosFets.
Maybe he needs to get a bigger car? A hummer maybe. :D

kchriste said:
Well, Hero999 did say it would be big and bulky....
With the copper pipe you could use a liquid coolant. You could also use it to cool the 1000 parallelled MosFets.
Maybe he needs to get a bigger car? A hummer maybe. :D

A 18 Wheeler truck!

Hero999 said:
I'm getting tired of these vague requests, please provide more information!
Actually, I'm somewhat entertained by them anymore these days.They are humorous and confirm that I am normal and productive. Think of it as your glass being half-filled while theirs is half-empty! Soon I'll have to wear a helmet and protective clothing as I fall out of my chair from laughter.

The request for the diagram for a 200W RMS power amplifier that operates in a car with a 13.2V battery is very clear.

I keep laughing at his horrible spelling mistakes.

He probably wants to make one of those 200 Whats amplifiers that have a real RMS at low distortion output of only 14 Watts per channel (4 channels). Cheap little bridged amp ICs will do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back