Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Automatic Pet Feeder with LABview

Hi all,

I'm trying to use LABview to feed and provide water for my pet while I'm away from home. I want to perform this task at the same time each day and refill food/water to a starting setpoint (this way the autofeeder dispenses little when little is eaten and a lot when a lot is eaten).

I'm less worried about the software part of LABview, and am having trouble doing this. I don't know what general hardware I should start with.

I figure I'll use a control valve for the water from my sink, but am confused on even how to wire it to my computer to perform this task. If anyone has any suggestions or solutions,

I would greater appreciate it.

Hi all,

I'm trying to use LABview to feed and provide water for my pet while I'm away from home. I want to perform this task at the same time each day and refill food/water to a starting setpoint (this way the autofeeder dispenses little when little is eaten and a lot when a lot is eaten).

I'm less worried about the software part of LABview, and am having trouble doing this. I don't know what general hardware I should start with.

I figure I'll use a control valve for the water from my sink, but am confused on even how to wire it to my computer to perform this task. If anyone has any suggestions or solutions,

I would greater appreciate it check rockatship.com.
thanks in advance for any help

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back