Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

boundary wall intrusion system!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibrar0

Hi, All i want to build intrusion system for boundary wall of factory whose length is near about 30 meters long. for security purposes.
Normally IR transmitter and recievers are used for short distance to build same thing,
but for this which things i should use any suggestion if schematic, it will be the best thanks

Intrusion system

I use a wire on top of the wall pulsing 25KV every 1.5 seconds. This system has a broken wire detection circuit to tell me the exact location of the interruption. Furthermore a second circuit measures the resistance while the HV is interrupted. Shorting the wire with a piece of copper cable decreases the resistance, hence triggering the alarm circuit, using higher resistance connectors will have the same effect.

The system works perfect - I already have hundreds of dead burglars laying on the other side of the wall. :D

This would probably work well for you.

**broken link removed**

ibrar0 said:
Hi, All i want to build intrusion system for boundary wall of factory whose length is near about 30 meters long. for security purposes.
Normally IR transmitter and recievers are used for short distance to build same thing,
but for this which things i should use any suggestion if schematic, it will be the best thanks

jpanhalt said:
You're too nice. This is an American solution:John

It's just the same as mowing the lawn with a kitchen knife. Another American solution fires 6.000 rounds per minute. (Cal. 23.5mm) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back