Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

C-bus-system

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not heard about that one. Can you provide any useful links?

Boy that was a usefule link
Wikipedia does not have an article with this exact name. Please search for C-Bus (protocol in Wikipedia to check for alternative titles or spellings.

Start the C-Bus (protocol article or add a request for it.
Search for "C-Bus (protocol" in existing articles.
Look for pages within Wikipedia that link to this title.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other reasons why this message may be displayed:

If a page was recently created here, it may not yet be visible because of a delay in updating the database; wait a few minutes and try the purge function.
Titles on Wikipedia are case sensitive except for the first character; please check alternate capitalizations and consider adding a redirect here to the correct title.
If the page has been deleted, check the deletion log, and see Why was my page deleted?.

I think you might have meant this link instead
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C-Bus_(protocol)

Yes, sorry about that PapaBravo.
I must have copied it wrong,
but you got there Ok.

(i missed out the bracket at the end, but i don't know how,
cos its actually there, but not included in the url, its
black instead of blue, no idea how i did that)

John :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C-Bus_(protocol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back