Can you help me please ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khalid57

I am new to this forum and I hope that you accept me as a good member.

I have a problem in solving these liquefaction and I ask the people of experience in this area to answer my questions if they do not have any objection,

While you are carrying out practical activities in a workshop, you have to work with others.
a)
I. Describe one possible cause of conflict between people that could arise in the engineering workshop.
II. Explain how this could be avoided.

b) Two of your workshop colleagues are always disagreeing. They use every opportunity to ‘have a go at each other’ and refuse to work together.
I. Write a memo to your supervisor suggesting TWO steps that could be taken to help them to get along better.

c) Explain, giving reasons, the steps you could take to gain the trust of your supervisor when you:
I. First start work.
II. Use a machine or item of equipment for the first time.

d) Explain, giving reasons, the steps that you could be taken to maintain the trust you have established with your supervisor when:
I. Doing the same job again.
II. You accidentally break or damage something.

I am waiting for the answer
Thank you very much

Sir, the assurances of my highest consideration

take your homework elsewhere please! It isn't that hard to answer those 4 questions yourself.... pass one round of beer and think about it.

I admit to the possibility of some forum member having the knowledge, skill, and motivation to answer your question. It may have escaped your notice that this is a technical forum, and your questions are more suited to a psychology forum or a human resources forum. It is also my impression that using bold red type is considered shouting and is extremely rude.

That said, IMHO people who cannot work together should not be forced to work together. Trying to make them do so is a fool's errand. If it were up to me I would fire both of them as an example to the remaining employees of the need to maintain a harmonius work environment.

Thanks all for answer my Question ??

but you think I am lazy !!

but I am not??

The reason why I can't answer this question is that because it's the first time for me to study this subject .??

Also MY ENGLISH is not that much good ?? because It's the secaond language.

So If any one can help me to answer this Qustion I will be very pleased Greatful for him.??

Thanks again

Waiting.................

because if you're older than 13 you should understand your questions by yourself -.- I'm a 6 grader and my second language is also english as your is and I got it after reading through it 1 time..... BTW I'm surely better than you in english

Kind Sir,
You are mistaken. Nobody mentioned lazy. Nobody has criticized your English grammar, spelling, or expression. What you may fail to realize is that you are asking questions about a professional situation in which most of us have no interest or experience. We are hobbyists, not HR managers or HR professionals. I gave you my answer, I'd fire the people who could not get along. I have no time to waste on such behavior.

I'm also suggesting that you chose the wrong forum to ask such a question which explains the curt responses from some members

lol 19 and you don't get it???? Come on think about it -.- and as papabravo said this is an electronical forum maybe you should google around a little and find another forum that fits better for your questions?

I am sorry to everyone and I think I have Inconvenience you of this subject

AS you said I think I chose thw wrong forum -_-

and I will try to answer it by using google even if it's wrong !!

Sorry about annoying you again ..

.... But this is the truth and I do not know the answer to these questions ....

Best of luck to every body

thx alot

Buy

"a)
I. Describe one possible cause of conflict between people that could arise in the engineering workshop.
II. Explain how this could be avoided."

I Idleness.
IIThe reason for these people arguing is that they have too much spare time. They should be thinking more about contributing to the success of the company they are working for.

===

"b) Two of your workshop colleagues are always disagreeing. They use every opportunity to ‘have a go at each other’ and refuse to work together.
I. Write a memo to your supervisor suggesting TWO steps that could be taken to help them to get along better.
"

Dear Mr Kind and over generous boss (who's wisdom knows no bounds).
I regret to inform you that 2 colleagues are not realising their full potential for contributing to the company. Their productivity could be improved with these 2 simple measures:
1) Stagger and reduce their tea breaks.
2) Decrease pay, increase work
Thanking you for your attention and this opportunity to contribute to the success of the business.

===

"c) Explain, giving reasons, the steps you could take to gain the trust of your supervisor when you:
I. First start work.
II. Use a machine or item of equipment for the first time.
"

I Agree to work one year in arrears of pay.
II Say a prayer of thanks for the generocity and benevolance of such a kind boss who has sacrificed some of his own wealth for the sake of your own well being by buying you such a wonderfull machine

===

"d) Explain, giving reasons, the steps that you could be taken to maintain the trust you have established with your supervisor when:
I. Doing the same job again.
II. You accidentally break or damage something.
"

IEverytime you do the job, it will be done quicker and better.
II Tell the boss that it was not you. Those 2 from above that are always disagreeing did it while you were writing the memo about their disagreeableness. Offer to reimburse the full costs from your wages.

Mr CheapSlider

Thank you very much for your help

You really make me happy when I saw your answers

I appreciate your answer,

and thank you very very very very much ^________^

One day I am sure I will be able to help people like what you did ???

have a nice time sir

thx alo

buy ^_^

Possible cause of conflict ,differing lifestyles
This could be avoided by acting as a mediator seeking common sense.

Two step I would suggest would be verbal warning or seperation.

For c I only know hard work dedication and care ,also try to let them know you are a steady individual who only wants to make a living.

If you break something learn from your mistake and tell your boss you will try not to do it again.

But then I'm a very reasonable person.Someone might eventually have to be fired.

Last edited:
Yeah! Kind of like the count from, My Fair Lady, who:
"...oozed and oiled his way across the floor
dripping charm from every pore..."
I need a long hot shower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…