Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Component distributors near Arizona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusttree

Does anyone know if any of the big online electronic component distributors ship out of a warehouse near/in Arizona? I've been using mouser.com a lot lately, which ships from Texas. It's only 4 or 5 days for UPS ground to Phoenix, but I'm curious if there's something even closer.

Any suggestions?

-Dan

With a lot of electronics vendors I have them ship USPS Priority Mail and get the items in 2-3 days. But, not with Mouser. I don't know if they sit on orders, but their Priority Mail shipments are mostly as slow as UPS ground.

Ken

It's only 4 or 5 days for UPS ground to Phoenix,

WOW, That seems awfully slow to me.

I frequently buy from Jameco and it's 1 week from So. Cal. to the Chicago area.
Also no minimum order and no processing fee for web orders.

Last edited:
If money was no problem: I some times order by 6:00 pm and get the parts by 10 am the next day.
Money is a problem so I order third day and usually get the parts in two days.
DigiKey.com

Strange... I ususally get my Mouser orders in about 3 days. I'm in Tucson which I would think would be longer.

I'd say 3 days is the fastest I've seen, 4 days is typical, and 5 days when there's a weekend in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back