Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Connect Parallel Connector (DB25-male) with microcontroller?

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbie86

Hello..there..want to ask some question ?
How to connect it..?
what types of microcontroller suitable for this connection?

Hi,
You can use any microcontroller for this, provided there're the features you need and enough pins.

As suggested, any will do - but it really depends what you're trying to do with it.

actually i want to make "wireless printer by bluetooth" ..

[PC+USB Bluetooth Dongle]--->[Bluetooth Receiver]+[PIC]--->[Parallel Printer]

So..when receive signal from Bluetooth receiver (SKKCA-11) it will sent to parallel printer to make data transfer...and need PIC to do this job..im very novice in use PIC..can someone..guide me or give me a example of suitable PIC?can PIC16f877A made the job?

actually i want to make "wireless printer by bluetooth" ..

[PC+USB Bluetooth Dongle]--->[Bluetooth Receiver]+[PIC]--->[Parallel Printer]

So..when receive signal from Bluetooth receiver (SKKCA-11) it will sent to parallel printer to make data transfer...and need PIC to do this job..im very novice in use PIC..can someone..guide me or give me a example of suitable PIC?can PIC16f877A made the job?

Well it's pretty simple to make a PIC serial/parallel converter, but as for the rest I don't know?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back