Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

connet Textronix TDS2024 to computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebrah

I want to have a real time view of my TDS2024 oscillscope in my computer. Is there any way to achieve this goal? does this oscillscope support this capability? how I can do it?
thank you.

Easy PC Connectivity
Easily capture, save, and analyze measurements results by connecting to your PC with the rear-panel USB device port and the included copy of Open Choice PC Communications Software. Simply pull screen images and waveform data into the stand-alone desktop application or directly into Microsoft Word and Excel. Alternatively, if you prefer not to use your PC, you can simply print your image directly to any PictBridge-compatible printer.
Connect Your Bench for Intelligent Debug
Every Tektronix TDS2024C Series oscilloscope ships with an included copy of the Limited Tektronix Edition of National Instrument’s LabVIEW Signal Express for basic instrument control, datalogging, and analysis. Signal Express supports the range of Tektronix bench instruments enabling you to connect your entire test bench. You can then access the feature-rich tools packed into each instrument from one intuitive software interface. This allows you to automate complex measurements requiring multiple instruments, log data for an extended period of time, time correlate data from multiple instruments, and easily capture and analyze your results, all from your PC. Only Tektronix offers a connected test bench of intelligent instruments to simplify and speed debug of your complex design.

Attachments

• upload_2014-7-2_7-34-57.png
    upload_2014-7-2_7-34-57.png
    89.6 KB · Views: 244
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back