Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

controlling angular displacement...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMPdeck

mates, how can we control a reversible motor of its rotation? im using this kind of motor

Attachments

• elmotor.jpg
    elmotor.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 903
AMPdeck said:
like id like to rotate for only 90 degrees?

Not easy with a DC motor, you would need to gear it down substanially, then have some kind of sensor to detect it's position (possibly as simple as a limit switch?).

This sort of application is probably more suited to a stepper or servo, depending what you are trying to do?.

dd

I have a Futaba 4channel airplane controller and 4 servos' I bought them for $200 dollars I'll sell for $85. They are in perfect condition . email me at BriceBolse116@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back