Coolest Monsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah I remember those cards. We used to trade them too. Actually we used to get Outer Limits cards too. That's how I know the names of allot of the episodes.

But yeah I would have to say that the Adam's Family was the coolest as far as the definition of the word "cool" goes...... "You Rang?"

Have not seen 'The creature from the black lagoon' in ages must see if I can find a copy.

Got me thinking about a movie I first saw many years ago at the cinema in glorious 3D, have had hard time finding a production stills but did find a video clip online. Way back in 1983 'SpaceHunter - Adventures in the Forbidden Zone'..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MreKpRoUZbk&feature=related

Micheal Ironside plays the half man - half machine and completely insane despot but also look out for one of his henchmen looking very much like an early attempt at 'Borg Implants' that was later perfected in Star Trek .

Hey if you have the glasses I found this website. These images really look 3D!

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
ding dah din ding dingh dinghh.......dag nabbit howd that darn banjo tune go again?

Godzilla eh? ah yeah the, good ol' days when a guy in a rubber suit could stomp Tokyo.
None of your fancy C G I in them days, twas luck if ya got sum stop motion anima-matian.

Ma! bring meh the shooting iron, thems mutant cockroach's isa cum back again...darn things everywherz since that dam lizard came along.

Godzilla eh? ah yeah the, good ol' days when a guy in a rubber suit could stomp Tokyo.
None of your fancy C G I in them days, twas luck if ya got sum stop motion anima-matian.

Yeah Godzilla and all his others monsters friends are great , and still fun to watch : 0-)

I still like to watch also Sinbad, Jason and the Argonauts , etc ...
some really scary monsters, cyclope, skeletons army ...

take a peek at creatures from M. Harryhausen O-)
Some monsters

Last edited:

Yeah that Jason & Argonauts was cool! I saw a thing on PBS where they had tracked his voyage to all the places he landed and buried treasures and they found boat loads of some of the most beautiful gold trinkets and jewelry. Unbelievable stuff!

But MadProfessor, that wasn't a banjo song...lol. That was rock. Blue Oyster Cult I believe. It went

" Oh No...there goes Tokyo, here comes Godzilla"

Last edited:
Godzilla was famous enough to have a rock song written after him by the group Blue Oyster Cult.

Hi. Yes, I noticed the red and green, too. I think this is a 3D picture, and you have to have those cheapo paper glass frames with the red and green lenses to get the 3D effect.

Later!
kenjj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…