Corti AF-24 incubator PCB

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr-zoidberg23

Hi,

I need help identifying a resistor value for the control PCB that sit in the Corti AF-24 (130w, 50hz, 230V) incubator. I need the value of the resistor that sits at position R6.

Many Thanks

Attachments

• DSC00187.JPG
    309.8 KB · Views: 410
  • DSC00188.JPG
    307.4 KB · Views: 451
Last edited:
Hi,

I need help identifying a resistor value for the control PCB that sit in the Corti AF-24 (130w, 50hz, 230V) incubator. I need the value of the resistor that sits at position R6.

Many Thanks
if the white patches on the resistor are metal film tracks, then it should be a low value one of the order of few ohms (not even 10s of ohms)
if so, the paint appears burnt, but the resistor might not have given up. it could perhaps be lifted on one side and actual value measured. If a break is noticed, you may perhaps take little pain in measuring possible resistance upto the break point from either side, total it and put a nearest value .

to be on the safe side try to obtain a schematic of the circuit to find out the value of the resistor. Going by burnt traces on the resistor's body is certainly no way to find out the value.

If it's less than 10Ω in the original schematic you might try shorting it for a short time period and see what goes up in flames thereafter.

Assuming that there is a single point where the resistor fused, the schematic attached depicts a possible way, in case no other way or documentation or analysis solves the issue.

Attachments

• value of Burnt CFR_MFR.PNG
    6.9 KB · Views: 268
Hi, did you ever find the resistor value? I have the same model and the same thing has happened to mine. The R6 is completely unreadable. Cheers Richard

resistor value

That resistor R6 is brown-green-brown-gold, 150 ohms, that is.

I am more interested in the Q1 transistor/triac/whatever that burnt on my board . Does anyone have the specification (text written on component) for that one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…