Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Could you please help me here:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToNuBy

:confused:Could you please help me here:), I'm after a schematic or plan that will countdown an electro-magnet pulse to a predetermend number and then turn off a relay (or switch). I want to preset an amount of pulses to count down too, then it will turn off a motor. The component I will be using to generate the pulses is a reed switch. This is just an idea that will enable me to build a coil winder for proto-typing guitar pickups. I could use the pedometer circuit to count to, but that means having to be constantly watching the machine , so boring.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back