Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Count Down Clock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi fastback86,

I'm not aware of any published project like this. Sorry. However, It does look like a fun project and I'd be willing to give it a try in my spare time, as long as you don't mind my copyright on the hardware/software design (you'd be free to build one for yourself but commercial production and/or publishing the project somewhere else without my permission is prohibited).

Cheerful regards, Mike

macmux-3-png.66670

Attachments

• MacMux #3.png
    MacMux #3.png
    31.7 KB · Views: 200
That would be awesome Mike! I should be able to piece one together with cmos ICs but I know it would be easier with a PIC and it could do more. I seem to have a thing for electronic clocks and LEDs. I'm building a no digit clock right now out of a bunch of 4017s.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back