Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Craftsman CompuCarve

Status
Not open for further replies.
3v0 said:
Oznog:
How do your prononuce that ohs nog, oz nog, oh zee no gee ? Some help here :)
Spelling it backward might give some insight into the man behind the name ... maybe a fan of Hunter S. Thompson ... or Ted Nugent?

HarveyH42 said:
I've looked it building a machine, but must admit I lack the skills
You might see about getting a copy of CNC Robotics by Geoff Williams (ISBN 0-07-141828-8). It's a real interesting book which shows how to make a CNC router table. The author made his 4x7 feet and shows how to use it with various cutting/engraving tools working in various materials. It looks like it's reasonably easy to build a machine that will do some pretty cool stuff. I've been thinking about building one myself, since I have a few salvaged machine parts lying around. My table would be smaller than his though (20x20in working area or so)...
Jeff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back