Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Current into Voltage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

neel.k

Hi all,

My project is colour detection i am using a sensor it measures current in mAmp. for different colours but the problem is how to converter this current into voltage so I can easly develops software (LabVIEW) for rest of the operation?

Thank you

neel.k said:
Hi all,

My project is colour detection i am using a sensor it measures current in mAmp. for different colours but the problem is how to converter this current into voltage so I can easly develops software (LabVIEW) for rest of the operation?

Thank you
Have you studied Ohm's Law?
You might actually want to do a Google search for "current voltage conversion". Have you tried this? About halfway down the first page of results, you will find **broken link removed**, which might also be helpful. I encourage you to do your own research before approaching us. Consider this the court of last resort. :roll:

Thank you very much for your suggestions actully i think i dont exectly explain my problem but anyway first question wasnt good at all(do u know ohm's law?)..

neel.k said:
Thank you very much for your suggestions actully i think i dont exectly explain my problem but anyway first question wasnt good at all(do u know ohm's law?)..
So had you considered using a resistor, but found that it wouldn't work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back