Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Currentmeter project I need help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TjayS

I am designing a circuit that can measure the current in a Microkontroller. the values should be between 0.1uA and 100 mA. As you can see it's a very large area. I constructed two designs where one of them is pretty accurate in the area between 60uA and 100mA. but under 60uA I get wrong measurment.
I'm using MOS switchs to switch between the resistors. but I can't find something that helps.:(

I'm out of Ideas!!!! Is there any one hear who can help?? or any Idea that can help to measure 0.1uA.???

New thing , the circuit 2 work pretty accurate down to 10uA.
than the difference becomes bigger and bigger for smaller measurments

Re: Currentmeter project

TjayS said:
I am designing a circuit that can measure the current in a Microkontroller. the values should be between 0.1uA and 100 mA. As you can see it's a very large area. I constructed to designs where one of them is pretty accurate in the area between 1,5mA and 100mA. but under 1mA I get wrong measurment.
I'm using MOS switchs to switch between the resistors. but I can't find something that helps.:(

I'm out of Ideas!!!! Is there any one hear who can help?? or any Idea that can help to measure 0.1uA.???

[/code]

Try posting the circuit you are currently using, but MOS switches don't sound a good idea for switching between ranges!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back