Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Custom PCB

Status
Not open for further replies.

e1ioan

The community I'm part of has a custom PCB order that goes out every 2 weeks.
The cost it's $5 per square inch for three copies of your design. So, a 2 square inch design would cost $10, and you'll get three copies of your board. Shipping by US Mail is included, and there are no setup fees. Your boards will be mailed within 9 days of the order deadline.

Here is the link:
PCB Order | DorkbotPDX

and here are some pictures with the custom boards like they returned from the fab house:
DorkbotPDX PCB Group Order on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Edit:
here is one of the PCB I got and I'm working on:
**broken link removed**

I might try this. The design rules are really pretty good. 6mil trace/space with 13mil drills.

Thanks.

How much does this cost? Its size seems more than 2 square inch.

copy-of-1835-20100526_005-jpg.43459

Attachments

• Copy of 1835-20100526_005.jpg
    Copy of 1835-20100526_005.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:
PCBWING, could you crop your photos? I wouldn't have commented on this one if I didn't have to scroll around the posts because the image was so large it distorted my slide bars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back