Dale RH-50 3Ω 1% 50W Resistors

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianG

Not sure if this is allowed on here (didn't see any threads saying otherwise), so if it violates some rule, please delete this thread and let me know.

I have a bunch of these resistors I am not using. I got a lot of 220 of **broken link removed** (the R/C car is just for relative scale) from an eBay sale, but only needed around 100. It was just cheaper to buy the 220 lot than to buy the exact amount I needed. So, I have 100 extra (still on the cardboard "tray") that I'm sure someone here could put to use.

Not looking to make a profit, just the cost of shipping and a few extra bucks. Let me know if interested.

We actually have a for sale forum now. It's brand new!
Buy, Sell and Trade

What on earth did you build that needed 100 of these? or 30 of them for that matter?

Last edited:
Hi,

I'll take a guess...power supply testing? Probably not but that would be one use.

Yeah, but what kind of power supply lol. We're not talking about 1, but a hundred!

Hi again,

Ok ok, well in the past i have worked with 30 kilowatt three phase sine synth power supplies, so a hundred 50 watt resistors isnt even good enough for one phase of that

Some of the computer power supplies put out quite a bit of power these days too, over 1000 watts...not as much, but getting up there.

Last edited:
Well you're in Iowa and I'm in Cleveland, OH. so send me a PM with a price. I frequently use 1, 2 and 3 Ohm as well as 5 Ohm for building up load banks for power supplies. I might be interested in some or all of them.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…