Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Data logger tester

Status
Not open for further replies.

12Layer

Hi Folks
I am trying to design a circuit to emmulate a water flow meter which uses a reed switch which opens and closes every few seconds.

Its a good few years now since I worked in Electronics so I have gone a bit rusty.
I was thinking about using something to say close a relay every 5 seconds I would then hook my logger to the relay contacts. Does anyone have any circuits that they can share, should I start with a 555 timer or something.

Thanks in advance
:confused:

Hi Folks
I am trying to design a circuit to emmulate a water flow meter which uses a reed switch which opens and closes every few seconds.

Its a good few years now since I worked in Electronics so I have gone a bit rusty.
I was thinking about using something to say close a relay every 5 seconds I would then hook my logger to the relay contacts. Does anyone have any circuits that they can share, should I start with a 555 timer or something.

Thanks in advance
:confused:

hi,
Look thru these, many options.:)

**broken link removed**

A Plethora Of NE-555 data - NE555 Tutorials Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back