Data sheet for 14 SOIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivanawfulitch

I am trying to locate a data sheet for a 14 pin Small Outline Integrated Circuit (SOIC) with the following label:

2702 (the last 2 is smaller than the 270, like a subscript)
JRC
A2013H

It is in the input circuit of an audio pre-amplifier and could be an op amp or signal switch. Perhaps the 2702 is a date code?

BTW, congratulations on a great forum

Being on the input of a preamplifier it may be a generic quad op amp. A lot of quad op amps have the same pinout so if that's all you're after you may be able to use (say) a TL074 datasheet and work it out from there.

Thank you Gobbledok and Electro-Tech Online!

Gobbledok: Thank you for the quick reply! While looking at other posts, I found a lead to a similar part manufactured by New Japan Radio Company, hence the JRC on the part label. Looking on their site I located the part, which is NJM2702, and now have their data sheet (https://www.electro-tech-online.com/custompdfs/2010/03/de10002.pdf ). Knowing the correct number, it Googles easily. I have just verified by the circuit that this is the correct number. It is a 3D Surround Audio Processor. Yea! Thank you Electro-Tech Online!

Note to the site coordinator: I received Gobbledok's reply only by PM. Going to this site, my original post showed "results 1 of 2" but I never could find Gobbledok's reply, which I assume would be 2 of 2 or somewhere below my post. Maybe there is a link button somewhere but I couldn't find it.
....Check that, Gobbledok's reply popped up below but only after I entered this editing screen!

ivanawfulitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…