design for a presicion oscillator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

watertec

i need a presicion oscillator ,for this frecuencies all squre waves,3.5hz,6.3hz,7.83hz,7.0hz,10.0hz,14.1 hz,somebody told me to use a ltc1799 ic and a divider cd4020 i have no idea how to please any help,it is a radionics circuit/hobby thanks,can any one know where can i get this design? a book or tutorial? thanks

Inexpensive CMOS and MEMS precision oscillators are available for a wide variety of frequencies, you might want to check those out (try searching distributors such as Digi-Key, Mouser, Allied, etc.). They also have some oscillators that are capable of varying their frequency characteristics; it might be possible to obtain all those frequencies with only a couple of those oscillators.

Austin

tthanks man,the idea it is to change from frecuencies to frecuencies with just a 6 position potentiometer,as u can see it is a lfo,alpha beta theta,cant find any info ,i can assembly from a squematic,hope to find some help,raul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…