Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

design idea needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepakdub

:D hellooo to all my tech freinds.
i am working over a project of mine "under ground water detector".i have gone through many ideas but none of them seem working.so i will be highly obliged my friends if some of sharp minds like you people join me in my quest ,and could provide me some starting concepts like- what to use for detection,circuit design prepositions and all the help u could provuide .i am eagerly waiting for replies.

deepakdub said:
:D hellooo to all my tech freinds.
i am working over a project of mine "under ground water detector".i have gone through many ideas but none of them seem working.so i will be highly obliged my friends if some of sharp minds like you people join me in my quest ,and could provide me some starting concepts like- what to use for detection,circuit design prepositions and all the help u could provuide .i am eagerly waiting for replies.

You just need a 'Y' shaped piece of wood, and hold it very loosely in your hands, it's called 'dowsing'. You can also do it with a pair of bent metal rods, with tubes for handles.

As far as I'm aware?, no more effective way has been found - and even water companies in the UK use dowsing to trace underground water courses.

Nigel Goodwin said:
You just need a 'Y' shaped piece of wood, and hold it very loosely in your hands, it's called 'dowsing'. You can also do it with a pair of bent metal rods, with tubes for handles.

Very controversial Nigel!

Some swear by it and others believe it is a bunch of nonsense.

If it works, what's the theory?

Optikon said:
Nigel Goodwin said:

Very controversial Nigel!

Some swear by it and others believe it is a bunch of nonsense.

If it works, what's the theory?

I've no idea?, as far as I know it's never been decided (at least not definitatively).

But, it's widely used commercially, as I mentioned before, even the water authorities in the UK use it - and I've seen them do so MANY times!, then mark the road where to dig!. Considering it costs them a LOT!! of money to dig the road up, they seem to have high confidence in the procedure!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back