Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

digital clock (New to Forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabag

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have a quad seven segment display an Picaxe 18x starter pack and 4x 4026b decade counter chips. I am trying to display the time on the quad seven segment Common Cathode display. Any help would be greatly received.
The information I have gathered so far seems to suggest using a DS1307(RTC). Any help on how I can implement this into a circuit and whether its the correct module to use. Also I am a trainee teacher and am very new to picaxe programming and electronics. I have the picaxe book but would be extremely grateful for any guidance on programming the clock and building the circuit. A lot to ask but any info would be great.

Thanks
ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back