Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital Lie detector measuring respiratory rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

billymas

hi all,
i would like know any idea of building a digital lie detector whic measure human respiratory rate,which can show & store the data in pc.....
if possible,can pls send me the schematics please?
any opinion is appreciated

If you have a any idea of building a perpetual motion circuit that actually works could you please send me the schematic? It will make me a lot of money.

I don't think they even use respiration. Galvanic skin response, blood pressure, and pulse rate are far more important.

Heads or tails.
Some people breath faster when they lie.
Other people take a deep breathe then breathe slower when they lie.
Some people don't produce any difference in their breathing when they lie.

It works only with my dog. She lies a lot then breathes quickly when she gets too hot.

Hero999 said:
If you have a any idea of building a perpetual motion circuit that actually works could you please send me the schematic? It will make me a lot of money.

Can you send me a copy too please.

No because I'll copyright the schematic and pattent the idea.

Hero999 said:
No because I'll copyright the schematic and pattent the idea.

I can design around it. Just give me the basis. If I can't, good lucking litigating :p

billymas said:
sory,i hv given wrong statement d,
it's suppose to measure human's pulse rate/ECG......
That is a lot different than the respiration rate.

My pulse rate slows when I lie. My wife's speeds up. Who is lieing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back