digital stethoscope...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think those who claim to be doctors and use homemade devices are most likely not doctors. This might be attributed to poor regulation of Doctor licenses in a particular country, and this should not be used to gauge doctors in that particular country. If you get my meaning...

Last edited:
@Mikebits,

There is tremendous variation in the qualifications of students and quality of medical education around the world. You cannot judge by the diploma or class ranking -- some schools seem to give "first in class" ranking to everyone. Some diplomas are simply sold.

On the other hand, some of the students are very bright, eager, and make good physicians after re-training, but are very poorly trained in their home country.

John

Hmm... I'm not sure whether Biomed Science students *acutually* receive lectures/courses of Electronics.

I'm a Year 2 student of Biomed Engineering and I actually have to study many stuff about electronics. Only 2 semesters of Anatomy and Physiology and basic Biochemistry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…