Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital Volme Control

Status
Not open for further replies.

elnino86

Hye all,Hapy New Year to all of you.

Im looking for volume control IC similar application with DS1666/DS1669.Im unable to find any DS1666 supplier in my country.

Thank in advance.

Hye all,Hapy New Year to all of you.

Im looking for volume control IC similar application with DS1666/DS1669.Im unable to find any DS1666 supplier in my country.

Thank in advance.

hi,
What country would that be.?:)

Hi.Im from Malaysia.:) Yeah..They said the IC cant be order.Any suggestion for digital volume control?Im unable to find 1 which is simple like DS1666/DS1669.

Hi.Im from Malaysia.:) Yeah..They said the IC cant be order.Any suggestion for digital volume control?Im unable to find 1 which is simple like DS1666/DS1669.

hi,
Maxim make a range of digipots

Attachments

• DigVarRes1.pdf
    386.8 KB · Views: 181
**broken link removed**

I2C control of volume, base, and treble on both channels plus an input multiplexer.

Dan

Thanks for your info.But Im designing a analog circuitry.Does TDA7449/DS3904 cope with analog circuit?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back