Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Does PIC support python software

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I think answer could be "Yes, PIC does support Phyton." !!
And it even supports Java! :)
It is not very likely that you can find a PIC that will run a Python or a Java interpreter. I'd be willing to wager substantial sums that you couldn't write one either.

Dear Futz,
Thank you for your suggesions and you told true about spi in datasheet.
I have reda that datasheet and trying to write the program but it is taking
time as I am learning C and about spi, ADC programming simultaniously.

Just tell me how to start this program mean like a flowchart of algorithm if possible.

You know one thing I am a biomedical student thats why I lack in all these
things so I wish you help in future too.

Dear Futz,

Coming back from holydays I am doing work on it that I have already told doing project on accelerometer.

I am connecting Accelerometer (KXP84-1050) to PIC18f452 micro with spi interface so that 3 lines SDO ,SDI, SCLK, CS of accl is connected to MOSI, MISo, SCL (23,24,18 pins of PIC),

Out put is 12 bit digital output but coming to my project I need out put in gravity in m/s^2. Here the sensitivity of Accl is 819 counts/g and spam im +_ 1638.

So in my opinion output is like somewhat 1256 counts, how can conver it into gravity and what about MOT and FF interrupt.

Where can I connect those interrupt and how can I use them to find out gravity. I feel you have some knowledge about them please give me suggestions.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back