Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

don't you wish you had $309000 right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marks256

**broken link removed**

:eek: i see a few salvageable parts in there! :)

Marks256 said:
:eek: i see a few salvageable parts in there! :)

I take it thats sarcasim:p

I clicked on the link thinking it was gonna be some kind of dinosaur. Looks pretty modern to me.

Yeah, bit of sarcasm :p

I still want it, though...

Will save some space and just buy cards as I need them :D.

Nice addition for Marks garage, then he can stack stuff on top of it and still fit more ine there. hahahaha.. Wish I lived closer, I would help him fill it up.

:p i don't need help, mramos! :D

No, you just need a bigger garage! :D

it is like that saying/questiong; is the glass half empty or half full?

well, to the pessimist it is half empty, to the optimist it is half full, and to the engineer, the glass is the wrong size! therefore you need a bigger garage!

my dad works at a junk yard, need i say more? :p

Before I'd waste money like that on a nerdy contraption like that, I'd buy myself a Lamborghini and a nice 34'-37' weekender yacht. Or maybe many acres of forested land.

HiTech said:
Before I'd waste money like that on a nerdy contraption like that, I'd buy myself a Lamborghini and a nice 34'-37' weekender yacht. Or maybe many acres of forested land.

I would settle for a Viper, no boat (Break Out Another Thousand) and some land far from West Palm. :D

HiTech said:

Well if you're built anything like your avatar you'd struggle getting in and out of a Lambo! :p

A guy at work has a Diablo - it's only about as high as your knees! :D

Sounds wonderful though!.

I'd have no problem getting into a Lamborghini, Maserati, or a Ferrari. As for owning a Viper, as much as I like that car it is a heavy, poor handling, unspohisticated vehicle. It does break the 200mph barrier for a production car but the new Vette is much more sophisticated in design, composite materials, and handling for less money. A Viper outfitted with the Hennesy Venom mods for another $30,000+ is a real competition machine at 800hp and completely new suspension, brakes, steering and motor mods.

i am going to have to be the geek here and say i would get myself a Ph.D from MIT in electrical engineering, software engineering, and civil engineering...

Marks256 said:
i am going to have to be the geek here and say i would get myself a Ph.D from MIT in electrical engineering, software engineering, and civil engineering...
Why, when you can use the money to fund a real life mind-meld project and learn from others. :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back