Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

don't you wish you had $309000 right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
because then i would have to be social... :p

HiTech said:
I'd have no problem getting into a Lamborghini, Maserati, or a Ferrari. As for owning a Viper, as much as I like that car it is a heavy, poor handling, unspohisticated vehicle. It does break the 200mph barrier for a production car but the new Vette is much more sophisticated in design, composite materials, and handling for less money. A Viper outfitted with the Hennesy Venom mods for another $30,000+ is a real competition machine at 800hp and completely new suspension, brakes, steering and motor mods.

Umm.. I already have a Vette. I want a Viper.

And Marks, if I had money, why would I need to go to school. I went to school to make the money.

Last edited:

Nigel Goodwin said:
Well if you're built anything like your avatar ...

The word avatar is an Indian word ... it is pronounced as av-taar...

it means representation...

Regards,

Simran..:)

And Marks, if I had money, why would I need to go to school. I went to school to make the money.

it is an investment.... :eek:

mramos1 said:
Umm.. I already have a Vette. I want a Viper.
But the new Vette is quite different and far improved over existing designs.

Why buy a sports car when you can only drive legal speed limits? I see no point in wasting money on a high performance car unless you're going to take it to the track and race it, as for driving it on the road, that's like buying an 18 wheeler just to cruise around in...

crusty said:
Why buy a sports car when you can only drive legal speed limits? I see no point in wasting money on a high performance car unless you're going to take it to the track and race it, as for driving it on the road, that's like buying an 18 wheeler just to cruise around in...

Are you female? - no male would ask a question like that! :p

^^^^ LMAO!!:D

Yeah...

- why buy a pellet gun when you can buy a .300 Magnum rifle instead?
- why date a plain Jane when there are plenty of big-boobed hotties around?
- why buy a B&K O'scope when you can buy a Tek or an HP instead?
- why eat hamburg when you can eat steak and lobster?
- why own an eMachines desktop when you can own an Asus mobo w/ nVidia chipset and an 8800GTS GPU w/ 4gig of Corsair memory?
- why drive a Honda Ridgeline when you can drive a 1-ton Dodge w/ Cummins HO diesel?
- why have a Chihuahua for a pet when you can have a Schutzhund German Sheperd or Rottweiller onstead?

Why? Why oh why?:rolleyes: ;)

Nigel Goodwin said:
Are you female? - no male would ask a question like that! :p
A male would if he had to spend $60,000 on a sports car and NOT be able to drive it like a sports car. It's like buying a viper with a governor set to 60 MPH, might as well get a ford fiesta.

HiTech, you can't forget "why use a scalpel when a chain saw will do"...

:D

I'm male. I will take a viper. And NOT have a governor on it.

Ford Fiesta. Sounds like a trip to the store to me.. My wife will take that one and I will pay for it.

So crusty, are you female? No offense. That part was not answered.

mramos1 said:
I'm male. I will take a viper. And NOT have a governor on it.

Ford Fiesta. Sounds like a trip to the store to me.. My wife will take that one and I will pay for it.

So crusty, are you female? No offense. That part was not answered.
no, not female, but i don't see no use in wasting petroleum on a big motor going 50 MPH. If I did have enough money to buy something along that lines it would be a stock car to drive on a raceway at the race, actually using the car for what they designed it for, not to drive up to the grocery store stuck behind grandma doing 40MPH burning getting 8 miles to gallon just to pick up some groceries in it, which to me there's too many damn people on this Earth doing stupid things like that. Buying a expensive sports car just to get groceries and waste gas, real smart thinking about limited resources and pollution.

Something to think about:
- why buy a pellet gun when you can buy a .300 Magnum rifle instead?
Because it leaves smaller holes in the walls.
- why date a plain Jane when there are plenty of big-boobed hotties around?
I'm more into a woman with a nice behind and curves than the top heavy type.
- why buy a B&K O'scope when you can buy a Tek or an HP instead?
Can't argue with that! :D
- why eat hamburg when you can eat steak and lobster?
Sometimes you just want a burger....
- why own an eMachines desktop when you can own an Asus mobo w/ nVidia chipset and an 8800GTS GPU w/ 4gig of Corsair memory?
Gotta agree again!
- why drive a Honda Ridgeline when you can drive a 1-ton Dodge w/ Cummins HO diesel?
Cause it'll actually be more reliable and parking it is easier. Plus I hate the smell of diesel and they suck in cold weather.
- why have a Chihuahua for a pet when you can have a Schutzhund German Sheperd or Rottweiller onstead?
I hate dogs. At least my cat has a chance of running the Chihuahua off! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back