Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ds Lite Project - IR Laser Tag GBA Extention

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gmrules

I have a normal Nintendo Ds Lite and have downloaded a DsGameMaker program from the DsgameMaker Website. The program supports the Guitar Hero GBA controller, as seen below;

For Sale - Amazon.com

My idea is that i take a IR laser, range about 75m - 100m. Hopefully i will be able to use the buttons of the guitar hero as a switch which when pressed will work as normal which will work along with a designed ds software. As well as working as normal it will turn on the laser.

I'm also going to incorperate a IR Receiver, hopefully this one **broken link removed**, if it recives the laser it will active another button on the console it will also run part of the DS program.

Here is a very basic and rough idea -

Rough.jpg

I have never attempted anything like this and will need help with finding if parts will work with each other. I need help where to wire things ect.

Can anyone help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back