Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DTMF signal through an electricity 220V 50Hz

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirill2008

Hello!
I apply to you to help with the following working out of the electronic device. I am going to design the device for DTMF remote control by ON/OFF of home electrodevices.
I already have a scheme for this device, all necessary electronic details are bought and I need to collect it only. But starting to design and collect all scheme, I have many questions on which I can not find on them answers in any way, therefore has dared to address to your professional opinion and very much I ask you to me in it to help.:):)
The first some questions concern the scheme, namely:
1. Whether are the right resistors on the INPUT of microcircuit КТ3170 and why their such nominal values?
*** R3 =22K, R4=22K.
*** R2 = 220 Ω :confused: Could I pick up the 600Ω ?:confused:
2.Whether are necessity to choose higher than these values on the scheme are correctly picked up?
3.Whether the microchip KT3170 will not burn/break down when the ring signal of a call from automatic telephone exchange will come?
3.3 Could I really connect Line R to the Ground ?
*** In our country for telephone line : Voltage -50V DC, Ring signal voltage 90 V RMS, *** SO important : minimum for load 600Om >>>>:)
4.Why the athor just picked up 2N2222 transistors and their resistors 100Ω?
4.4 Is it really necessary to protect the whole circuit ? If Yes it is, so How is it ? ;-))

5.What is such *10KHz OSC* and how probably most simply and quickly it to design? Whether the sinusoid is necessary?
***Whether it is possible to design a meander generated by timer 555NE? Whether meander signal will prevent scheme КТ3170 for decoding coming DTMF signal?
*** Whether to destroy this OSC when it will be connected to the scheme during a call? How could protect it ?
6. How it is possible to control by remote caller or any GOOD IDEAs about it, that the home electrodevice has really TURNed ON after sending DTMF signal?
6.* How could I know that the elctrodevice is not yet connected or was connected, may be for this moment I`ll disconect it after sending DTMF desired signal for it???:confused: could I add in cirsuit any extra chip for this purpose ?
7. How it is possible to add the timer for this scheme that after two minutes, for example, will automaticly disconnect it from a telephone line?
8. Whether it is necessary to build in the diod bridge on the INPUT of the circuit? If yes, it is necessary to take advantage of what diodes (whether will good the 1N4007?)
9. How can I calculate the consumed power of the circuit and what is the enough AMPERage for power unit 5v for it ???
=========================================================
My Project.gif
=========================================================

And now the important questions:
A. How probably to transmit a signal to switch on the electrodevice or it to switch off?
*** certainly it is possible to stretch a cable or many wires at the house, but this way is absolutely not convenient and is not aesthetic!
I suggest it to transfer on already existing electroconducting infrastrucure in the house
***(220 V RMS 50 Hz, 3 contacts).
Thus it is possible to take advantage of transfer of the same retranslated DTMF signal, but already on electroconducting infrastructure in the house. My question in the following: whether it is possible to transfer a shortest DTMF signal and whether it is forbidden it is the law, or there are what that restrictions agree to standards for house electroconducting and a current proceeding in it?
*** and how it probably to carry out and what it is necessary to design for achievement of this signal to the certain electric socket in the house? Whether probably this signal to transfer in electrical infrastructure and whether will affect it serviceable work of others elctrodevices (as for example the TV, a stereosystem etc...)
Whether Will stir the electric current counter in the house?
B. Where can I find the info about it ?

Excuse me, please for my English. Very much I ask you to help.
In advance I thank ;)))
With Best Regards.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back