Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dual polarity power suppply

Status
Not open for further replies.
not true! A device draws current only as it needs, no matter if u gave ex.5 amperes for 1A, it only draws 1A From 5A, what a load of crap!

True, most devices (with some exceptions, notably LEDs) will only draw as much current as they need. They cannot be force-fed.

But your supply is 18 volts. Didn't you tell us that the TV uses 12 volts?

infact i used a 12v transformer and after rectification it shows around 18v! What i am gonna do mate.. Bored

not true! A device draws current only as it needs, no matter if u gave ex.5 amperes for 1A, it only draws 1A From 5A, what a load of crap!
Referring to what?
What i am gonna do mate.. Bored
You need to take messherments with the TV pluged in. See what voltage you have under load.
Maybe the TV has other problems and thats why the 1st power supply went bad.

Power Supply Question.

Deleted. Mod misdirected

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back