Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dual View TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomSoft

Hey everyone im kind of stuck here. I have 2 camera i want to setup on 1 tv. They use RCA jacks and i assume are NTSC type signal. How can i get both inputs to 1 TV shown side by side?

Is there a simple device i can use?
Is there a IC i can use ?

Any links to actual products i can buy would be awesome! please under $75 would be awesome!

The under 75 might be a problem, split screen isn't as common as 4 in one (for obvious ratio-metric reasons)

Does the TV have a picture in picture function?

Take a look on e-bay for security products. **broken link removed**.

Good search terms to use would be quad, four channel, splitter, security. Mix em around a little and you should be able to find something in your range.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back