Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

EEPROM of 18f4585

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepa.malagi

Hello everybody

I am using 18f4585 MC . If i flash the code which contains EEPROM write & read operations , Then I am able to get the same values which I tried to write in EEPROM in this code.

but when I comment the write operation ,& try to re flash code to to same ic,I am not able to read those value which I tried to write in EEPROM in the last code.

Pleases help me to sort out this problem.
Please find the attached code.
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• test_EEPROM_18f.zip
    25.9 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
You need to tell Mplab to preserve the EEPROM. If you are using a debugger like PKit2 then in Debugger->Settings you will see the attached.

Mike.

Attachments

• Pk2.png
    Pk2.png
    44.8 KB · Views: 134
You still didn't mention which programmer you are using but I would imagine under Programmer->Setting there is a similar check box.

Mike.

Could you not find the box to tick?

Mike.

Attachments

• pk3.png
    pk3.png
    52.4 KB · Views: 136
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back