Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electromagnetic Flashing Stickers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. I tried that but in vain. The LED just didn't glow. I used 40 turns of coil around a 1cm diameter material. If anyone of you got it right can you post the circuit so that I can cross check with mine. Anyway before I get a reply, I'll try out the circuit in my college's electronics lab.

rahul986 said:
Nope. I tried that but in vain. The LED just didn't glow. I used 40 turns of coil around a 1cm diameter material. If anyone of you got it right can you post the circuit so that I can cross check with mine. Anyway before I get a reply, I'll try out the circuit in my college's electronics lab.

I would suspect you need the coil tuned to the output frequency of the phone, this is likely to be very little of a coil at all for the frequencies involved.

I gues the iron core you used gave it to much inductance(The signal broke it self).You shod try whith air core and a flat coil.Or meaby 40 thurns is to much.As i sead eksperement. (Try difrent tipes of coil,difrent number of thurns,difrent wire...)

Hmm. I'll try that. May be i'll need some time for that. Before that if anyone gets some other idea please post it

there are quite a few 'mobile phone trackers' circuit diag around on the net, maybe that would give you some hints as to frequencies etc.

i seem to remember that a mobile phone signal (unless decoded) 'pulses' - maybe this would be some use in getting the LEDs to flash...

just my thoughts

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back