Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronic Gas Egniter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregory

I would like to Know how a electronic gas egnition workes on a gas stove and oven.
Has 240 Volts input to the existing egnition unit 7 outlets to the starters
Could some one supply a circuit digram of a egnition unit to allow me to understand the layout and enable me to build one
The Existing one is packed in epoxy resin.

Perhaps this will help :D

Although not exactly what you asked.

Pete.

Attachments

• redhead.JPG
    redhead.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 156
I wouldn't necessarly reccomend engineering a replacement.

FWIW, here Gas Ignition Control Datasheets for Fenwal Products is a list of datasheets for ignition controls. Most deal with furnace controls which are more complicated

Hot surface and spark ignition systems are the most common. Flame detection is typically done by flame rectification. An AC voltage applied to asymetrical plates provides some amount of rectification and a small amount of DC current flows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back