Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronic Music Menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyprio7

hey guys. Im trying to create a browsable menu of songs (mp3) and personally recorded audio on an LCD using a PIC microcontroller.

the structure of the menu system will be something like this

main menu
>songs
>my rec audio

submenu1 (comes up when user clicks on 'songs' in main menu)
soul
pop
r&b

submenu1_soul (comes up when user clicks 'soul' in submenu1)
barrywhite.mp3 (user can now select song)

my rec audio
recording1.mp3
recording2.mp3

does anybody know how i could go about designing a menu system with a tree-like structure for displaying on an LCD using a PIC. note, I will not be storing the songs, merely the name information, and obviously any info required for displaying it on the LCD. I have looked for examples of electronic menu systems on the web but I have had trouble finding information. any ideas or suggestions will be appreciated.

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back