Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Explanation for a circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isha Gupta

I m making an Electronic voting machine as a project.I got the circuit from 1989 issue of "Electronics for u".But i want the explanation and any modifications if u can suggest in the circuit along with its computer interfacing i.e. how can we get the graphical display of the result on a computer. :(

circuit for voting machine using Microcontroller

Now we have changed our circuit idea.Now we want the circuit for voting machine using MICROCONTORLLER.IF U CAN GET THE CIRCUIT FOR US, it would be of great help to us. :cry:

Re: circuit for voting machine using Microcontroller

Isha Gupta said:
Now we have changed our circuit idea.Now we want the circuit for voting machine using MICROCONTORLLER.IF U CAN GET THE CIRCUIT FOR US, it would be of great help to us. :cry:
primarly u need to decide on which micro u want to use .
this forum has many links about the PIC series . check the microcontrollers sticky .
u also need to study the programming of corresponding micro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back