Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

facing problem in building the source code in mplab

Status
Not open for further replies.

electroing

i facing problem in building the source code in mplab. why with same source code, but different laptop, my friend build it successfully but then in my laptop, it shown:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Debug build of project `C:\Users\ding\Desktop\sem 6\KNL 3333 Data\Wind Monitoring System Complete\Wind Monitoring Firmware\Wind Monitoring System.mcp' started.
Preprocessor symbol `__DEBUG' is defined.
Tue Apr 24 18:07:32 2012
Clean: Deleting intermediary and output files.
Clean: Done.
Couldn't locate build tool. Check tool locations.
Debug build of project `C:\Users\ding\Desktop\sem 6\KNL 3333 Data\Wind Monitoring System Complete\Wind Monitoring Firmware\Wind Monitoring System.mcp' failed.
Preprocessor symbol `__DEBUG' is defined.
Tue Apr 24 18:07:32 2012
BUILD FAILED

this is my source code:

#ifndef HARDWARE_SETUP_H
#define HARDWARE_SETUP_H

#define self_power 0
#define USB_BUS_SENSE 1

#define CLOCK_FREQ 20000000

/** Initialize Input/Output Ports **********************************/
#define InitPorts() TRISA = 0xFF; TRISB = 0xC0; TRISC = 0x00; TRISD = 0x00; TRISE = 0x00;
#define Sensor1 PORTBbits.RB6
#define Sensor2 PORTBbits.RB7

/** ADC ************************************************************/
#define InitTemperature() {TRISAbits.TRISA0=1;ADCON0=0x01;ADCON2=0x3C;ADCON2bits.ADFM = 1;}
#define InitSpeed() {TRISAbits.TRISA1=1;ADCON0=0x05;ADCON2=0x3C;ADCON2bits.ADFM = 1;}

#endif

thanks for help me answering.

You need to download and install C18 (I take it you are using a pic18) There is a student / lite version you can download here **broken link removed**

You will need to login... (its free)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back