Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

fine(precession) voltage controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

gooniporkon

dear guys,
i need drawings(circuit) of a fine(pression) voltage controller by following specefications :
input :220-230 volt ac
output : 100-220 vot ac - 5 amper
output must be fine (not increase rapidly,eg,100-110 )
can any blessed ! person help me ,please ???
TA !

If I understand you correctly, you want an adjustable AC output with fine resolution.

The obvious suggestion is to use an adjustable autotransformer (Variac). They provide adjustment from 0 to the maximum (which can typically be selected to be equal to the input or about 10% higher) and the resolution should be much better than a volt.

Dear crutschow,
first,thanks lot for your answer.but i want to have practical drawing (circuit)
so i can make it .can u help me more and explain (introduce cases,...) clearer
tanx

A variac is a component- no circuit needed. YOu just buy it. It's like buying a capacitor (almost)- you can't build it from a schematic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back