First good kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrison_grant

I would like to buy a kit that is not something stupid like the discover electronics kit. Mostly because im 18 and don't want to feel like a child. I would also like to know what beganing things i need to buy.

I would like to buy a kit that is not something stupid like the discover electronics kit. Mostly because im 18 and don't want to feel like a child. I would also like to know what beganing things i need to buy.

hi,
Which particular area of electronics interests you?
example: micro controllers, audio, digital , analog.??

Last edited:
So the only one left that so far makes sense is micro controllers because I have programming experince. And I want to build lights the go to the beat of songs and sensors that text me if a pressure plate is pushed

So the only one left that so far makes sense is micro controllers because I have programming experince. And I want to build lights the go to the beat of songs and sensors that text me if a pressure plate is pushed

OK, look at Nigels PIC tutorials, link is near my signature on this post.

It shows hardware for the software tutorials, far better than buying a full kit at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…