Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Forum terrorists!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a tv program on sbs here in Oz describing the origins of so called terrorism. So called Al quiada was born from one man's idea, he was an egyptian muslim who was schooled in america during the so called cold war. The present US govt is called neo-convservites which in my opnion the way they shape the world in their twisted sense of terror and threats only serve to dumb the mass's so they themselves can get richer and keep the mass's poor. The so called cold war was america's fiction to instill fear and run amok, iraq was suppose to be the same but it's turning out worst than the vietnam war. So when will the mass's realize what is going on and rebel against the neo's. I know us Ozzzies are mostly dumb ass's that follow the rule thats why our own neo... has been in power for 10 years. Wake up guys the real terror is our so-called leaders that cause all the world problems.

end of my 2.2 cents

All this hype about terrorist's is propaganda spread by their media.
Its about creating wars so they can sell their warfare.
A perfect example is Africa.
Who do you think puts these dictators in power,and supply them with arms.
Thereafter the country is suck dry of its resources.

?

Brevor said:
... I know the IRA did receive some funding through agents in the US because I remember news stories of groups being infiltrated and arrested by the FBI.
Maybe the church collections for 'NorAid' don't count ?
Brevor said:
In all the cases I remember the people arrested were Irish nationals living here not actual American citizens.
The little I have seen of Americans, they seem proud to claim some form of ancestory from the U.K. - I have met decendants of Robbie Burns, Shakespear and Queen Elisabeth - all with American accents.

Well, it looks like the great US of A is going to invade Iran. Maybe UK pubs should get collection boxes on the bar to help the Iranian Republic Army to fend of their attackers.

Mike.

bryan1 said:
There's a tv program on sbs here in Oz describing the origins of so called terrorism. So called Al quiada was born from one man's idea, he was an egyptian muslim who was schooled in america during the so called cold war.

The now infamous Al Quiada was once a great ally of the United States. The CIA trained them and supplied weapons to the band of merry men, so that we may play cold-war games in Afghanistan with our pals in the former Soviet Union.

Nigel Goodwin said:
My change in the pub goes back in my pocket, and goes towards the next round! :D

You should become a financial consultant! :D

Brevor i agree there are Americans who care's what is happening outside of there country.Its great that you are aware that the US are funding some terrorist groups to attack the US.

Everyone should just sit back, relax, and go about their daily business, not worrying about world terrorism, nuclear threats, pandemics and all that. Why? 'Cause the aliens are on their way to save us. They're gonna take away our measely bullets and guns, shut down our nuclear capabilities, disinfect the planet of all bad viruses, chastize us for a spell, and then leave us to our wonderment. We'll revert back to sticks and stones!:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back