Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Freezer Temperature Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think it would be suitable to have a newbie/beginner/dummy area of the forum so that people like me would not use up three pages and involve much more sophisticated contributors. Or maybe some instructions on how to ask the question. I just jumped in with no life preserver flailing about.

I apologize for my lack of knowledge - maybe it is like a foreign language and I did not know how to speak it and had no vocabulary.

All I know is that it was very helpful and I think the project is going to be okay.

I have the feeling that this is a very serious, down to business, just the facts, Mam, type of forum. I tried to interject some levity but I guess this is not the place for it.

But anyhow - thanks - I appreciate all your efforts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back