Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

frequency interferance

Status
Not open for further replies.

alkhatri

hi guys,

am not an electronic guy.:rolleyes: so take me easy

my Question is [if am running 10 motors using remote control for each in same time at same place, is there any interferances and if there tell me what to do to avoid this interference ??] :confused::confused:

some guys here told me about coding the signal, so help me with experience.

remeber am not good in electronics so easy words better to use.:)

Last edited:
Yes a remote control signal can be coded with analog pulses or digital codes. An example of an analog remote control scheme might be DTMF tones. These are the same audio frequencies used in touchtone phones. Or, on the other hand, a digital scheme might be employed using, for instance, a 7 bit stream with stop and start bits to synchronize the transmission.
This would be necessary if the same frequency is being used for all the remotes.

In an IR remote scheme you might modulate the signal digitally, or you might be able to simply use band pass filtering to respond to a particular IR frequency.

Well, do you experience the interference (that's the spelling, by the way)? Please give more description on your project.
If you're controlling small dc motors, you can solder capacitors on both of the motor terminals. That is the simplest form of filtering in my experience. There are much better ways like using op-amps in lowpass filter mode, etc. but that's for a start.

1st explain about your project, which kind of remote you are thinking to implement,
radio controolled? or IR ? or with wire?
a simple explanation about your idea will direct us to give you clear answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back