Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Going to be An electronic component Buyer, need some tips!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biablo

Hello

I am going to start a new job in a few weeks as an Electronics component Buyer, i have a few months experiance in the field as a buyer but allot of knowledge about Electronic components, any one have begginers tips as a buyer regarding Electronic components?
is there a good web site for Prices comparison and that have a large variety of Electronic Components?

thanks

Biablo said:
Thanks for the link.

Any good site on how to read Datasheets?
hi,

I dont want to rain on your parade, but if you need guidance on reading datasheets, how on earth are you going to be able to function as a component buyer.

Reading a datasheet to fully understand a component requires a lot of experience.

However, I do wish you the best of luck in your new job..:)

What component types analog/digital, passive etc, are you going to handle.?

Whats your location,?

i know how to read Datasheets but i want to know how to read them better, for instance i don`t use the grafs (i hope i wrote it write) becuase i don`t know how to read them correctly.

ericgibbs said:
hi,

I dont want to rain on your parade, but if you need guidance on reading datasheets, how on earth are you going to be able to function as a component buyer.

Reading a datasheet to fully understand a component requires a lot of experience.

However, I do wish you the best of luck in your new job..:)

What component types analog/digital, passive etc, are you going to handle.?

Whats your location,?

Thanks, i will need the luck.
Now regarding about what type i use:
Passive, Connectors (SMA, D-Sub, Molex, etc), Microcontrollers, Diode, Transistors, Crystals, Oscilators, More.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back